A technology landscape will guide an emerging company to develop business and IP strategies. Intellectual property and the patents associated with it are rich sources of business intelligence that can be complex and difficult to understand. Patent activity reflects technology investments by patent applicants and provides the data on:
What does a technology landscape mean to you?
- Which organizations exist in the space
- IP position of the organizations
- Filing history of the organizations
- Strength of patent portfolio within the space
- New vs. Well established companies within the space
- Identify current and future competitors
- Determine potential white space
- Explore opportunities for patent monetization/licensing
- Evaluate IP risk
- Examine the IP value for potential investments
At Prometheus IP, we develop Patent and technology landscapes for depicting comprehensive trends and to prepare SWOT matrix for the desired technology.